If you are charged with a crime, you could be facing serious consequences including jail time and fines. Often times, the Commonwealth may not have all of the evidence necessary to convict you of everything, or you may have the ability to suppress evidence that the Commonwealth is trying to use against you. An aggressive criminal defense attorney can guide you through the criminal justice system and help make sure you have the best possible outcome to the charges you face.
Here are some possible consequences of a criminal conviction:
- Fines and court costs
- A permanent criminal record
- Driver’s License Suspension (link)
- Restrictions on your ability to travel
- Loss, suspension, or denial of a professional license
- Inability to purchase or rent a home
- Obstacles in finding a job
- Making someone ineligible for financial aid for post-secondary education
If you would like to discuss your case, and possible outcomes, use the form below to contact me.